Not all heroes wear capes; some wear white and teal spandex. This cosplayer delighted audiences this weekend when he attended a screening of Incredibles 2 dressed as Frozone. His outfit was on point as he entered the theater shouting Frozone’s signature line, “Honey, where’s my supersuit!?”. Well played, sir. Well played.
So I did the thing❄️❄️❄️ pic.twitter.com/BmWw6pgOpE
— Frozone❄️❄️❄️ (@DDLSNARE) June 16, 2018
I promise y’all I’m staying off but I had to share with you this pic of my sisters boyfriend dressing up as frozone to watch incredibles 2 😩💀 pic.twitter.com/s9KB9794HY
— Justin Lee Richie (@jrichh__) June 16, 2018
- Speaking of Incredibles 2, the Pixar sequel made $180 million its opening weekend, making it the biggest opening ever for an animated feature film. (via Buzzfeed)
- Level up your napping game by figuring out the best nap length for your needs. (via Lifehacker)
- E3 teased us with trailers of all the newest games. Here’s a list of release dates, so mark those calendars. (via Polygon)
- The DCEU seems to be changing course with the upcoming Flash movie by focusing on more comedic elements. (via Collider)
- Check out Jodie Foster and Tracee Ellis Ross in this female TV directors roundtable discussion. (via Variety)
Happy Father’s Day, Mary Suevians!
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) June 17, 2018
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Powered by WPeMatico