— IGN (@IGN) March 11, 2018
While promoting Pacific Rim: Uprising, IGN sat down with John Boyega for a round of “Kiss, Marry, Kill.” The one stipulation? His choices were all robots or aliens from cinematic history. I’ve gotta say, I love how game Boyega is for just about anything, and the seriousness with which he considers his choices is hilarious.
- Archie Comics goes Bollywood thanks to a partnership with Graphic India (so, hopefully it will be fun and not ten different kinds of appropriative). (via Film School Rejects)
- The constant discrimination trans people face on a regular basis from their own government is actually harming their mental health on a large scale. (via The Daily Dot)
- Square Enix announced who they’re hiring to work on their Final Fantasy VII remake! (via Kotaku)
- Black Panther co-writer Joe Robert Cole believes that if 2008’s Iron Man came out today, Tony Stark would not nearly be as popular or acceptable. (via CBR.com)
- The City of Baltmore renamed a park that once held a confederate statue that has since been removed after Harriet Tubman. (via Jezebel)
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s Westworld, a mobile game based on the show, is now accepting pre-registration for its 2018 release! Doesn’t look like anything to me. (via SyFy Wire)
What have you seen out there?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Powered by WPeMatico