We Veeps stick together. Jill and I, and all of the Bidens, are with you, Julia. pic.twitter.com/JP0c2wtrJ6
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) September 28, 2017
Remember when we had a Vice President that we could be proud of instead of one known for sparking an HIV outbreak because he hates Planned Parenthood and needle exchanges?
I remember too! I miss not waking in a constant panic every day, afraid of what Trump will do, also afraid of the horror that would be President Pence when Trump is indicted, don’t you? Anyway, my forever fave VP sent a lovely public message of support to Veep actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus, who recently announced that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Health & Human Services Secretary Tom Price, who wasted more than $500k of taxpayer money on chartering private jets for travel, resigned this afternoon. When you’re too corrupt for the Trump administration you’re really something else. (via Everywhere Right Now, Seriously Just Pick a News Outlet)
- Other than Tom Price resigning, this story about a little boy being gifted an X-Box by two football players is the happiest thing you will read today. (via Pajiba)
- Read this essay from Ta-Nehisi Coates on how we should have seen Trump coming. (via The Guardian)
- Lupita Nyong’o and Kristen Stewart are reportedly in talks to star in a Charlie‘s Angels reboot. We love them, but can we please, please, please come up with some original properties? (via Deadline)
- Boy Meets World and Dinosaurs are now available on Hulu, if you want to experience what it was like to be me watching TV in 1993. (via CNN)
So what’d you hit upon today?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Powered by WPeMatico